Saturday 28 April 2012

Is your Vision your Mission?


So what is your vision? Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?

Something that I find very interesting is listening to people sharing their dreams. What they want – their ideal world and how they fit in it. People who know what they want are usually a step closer to their dream let apart the desire to turn their dreams into reality.

I admire the ones with a VISION in their life

It’s a great feeling knowing what you want from life and how will you get it. Having a purpose in life defines who you are and what you are capable of becoming – as an individual and as a part of your surrounding.

When you know what drives you - your strengths your weaknesses, and more importantly what is the purpose of your life, you naturally develop the potential to unfold the unknown. You start asking yourself WHY NOT? If someone else can do this so can I. And if no one can do it then why can’t I? But I think having just a VISION with no MISSION is like a lock without a key. A burning desire to prove your potential works as a catalyst that drives us forward.

Now… For those who know me well will already know that I am not talking rubbish. Every time I say something, which seems utter non-sense, it’s because I am onto something new but not yet prepared. I am setting myself more challenges. Goals. A new MISSION towards my VISION...

Work alone is just boring – every one does that but if your work becomes part of a bigger picture than it becomes interesting.  Remember a powerful vision is the best motivational and inspirational tool.

I am planning ahead. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment